Full time position at MITIT in research of hardware based image processing and 3D-visualization in medical Endoscopy.
AWAIBA is the world leader to provide minimal size camera modules used in Micro invasive surgery and medical diagnostics. In this joint R&D project with MITI research institute the extension of the 2D visualization capability to 3D Stereoscopy based visualization is explored.
In this position you will be working on the development and optimization of hardware based image processing and image enhancement algorithms for medical endoscopic applications. Arther introduction to the filed of Image processing on in programmable hardware, programmed by VHDL or VERILOG you will perform research in development of novel 3D visualization algorithms optimized for micro invasive medical surgery.
- – Masters or Licenciatura in Electronics, Computer Engineering or Biomedical Engineering
- – Experience with VHDL/Verilog development of FPGA based algorithms
- – Knowledge of English Language
- – Interest in doing a PhD
- – Please submit your CV by writing to HR@awaiba.com